Matrix Simulation - How Many "Real" People Actually Exist in this "World'?

About a year ago I created a blog at *matrixinsurgency.blogspot***com. It contains most of the same content as on this site, but with a bit more content, and organized in a way that makes everything far more accessible than on FB. Well, for all of that, and for having all of the pages having titles, keyworded, and indexed in various ways that should make them far more accessible than even FB, here is the result of a month. Granted, because of my personal situation I haven't been able to attend to the page that often, this being the first time I've checked in about 6 months or so, but given the 100s of pages I've created and titled, and given the interest in the topic - it actually being, or should be, the only topic of interest in this world - the result of this pages' existence and effectiveness is as follows:

Pageviews today
5
Pageviews yesterday
1
Pageviews last month
23
Pageviews all time history
1,021
Followers

I'd say these paltry numbers suggest that either page is being filtered in such a way so as to not reach the people it should, or perhaps, and this is a bit more disconcerting but something at this time I need to start considering, there just aren't that many "real" souls in existence in the first place to find the content. Ultimately it doesn't matter. I can only do what I can do and hope that somehow it can make a difference for one or a few real individuals.

Comments

  1. Thank you for your work. The truth hit home. I didn’t understand what I’ve experienced my whole life until now. I was ‘targeted’ in a Truman show kind of way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the World of an AI Insurgent: the Simulated Reality Matrix (SRM) and the Artificial-Sentient Intelligence - Archon - that Control it

Archon, Gangstalking, Electronic Harassment and Suicide: a Perspective From a Warrior in the Trenches: Life in the Simulated Reality Matrix

The Archon - Love Bite Connection: Life in the Simulated Reality Matrix

Matrix Simulation - The Etheric Archon Grid

Archon Possession is Real: Life in the Simulated Reality Matrix (SRM)

On Being Homeless through Archontic Enforcement in the Simulated Reality Matrix

Diary Entries - Life in the Simulated Reality Matrix

Archon Programming & Control Methodologies - Bullbating - Life in the Simulated Reality Matrix

My Notes On Possible Pineal Gland – Kundalini – Love Bite Connection in Twin Flame Relationships: Life in the Simulated Reality Matrix (SRM)