R.I.P. Chris Cornell: Life in the Simulated Reality Matrix

R.I.P. Chris Cornell

A part of me wonders if he knew something we don't; another part of me thinks they just managed to finally crack him.

I was going to post Zero Chance, but going with this one instead:

All of his lyrics have gnosis. And check out that album cover ;)

Audioslave - Shadow on the Sun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary Entries - Life in the Simulated Reality Matrix

Matrix Simulation - The Etheric Archon Grid

Matrix Simulation - How Many "Real" People Actually Exist in this "World'?

Welcome to the World of an AI Insurgent: the Simulated Reality Matrix (SRM) and the Artificial-Sentient Intelligence - Archon - that Control it

On Being Homeless through Archontic Enforcement in the Simulated Reality Matrix

Archon Programming & Control Methodologies - Bullbating - Life in the Simulated Reality Matrix

On an Experience in the Early Days of my First Encounters with the Archon

Archon Attacks and Agenda, My Early Observations: the Simulated Reality Matrix (SRM)

The Noble Lie of Simulation or Hello World!

Simulation Stegnogrophy or Just Barley Coincidence? You Decide.