NOTES: A Series of Emails I Sent When I First Attempted to Go Public with My Information and Find Support Never Answered - Life in the Simulated Reality Matrix

Disclaimer












What follows are a series of email I sent out when I first decided I needed to come out and speak openly about the experiences I - and my then girlfriend - were going through, and which was also a desperate attempt to find some support among other awakened individuals who were already openly talking about their experiences. I'm publishing the emails that I never received a response to, but I'm publishing because of the information they contain, and because they speak to my state of concern at the time, with these emails also being something I wrote on the fly under serious time constraints. These emails are important to me as sources of information because all of the many notebooks I had kept at the time of since been lost as a result of archontic interference that was intended to strip me of this information - and it was somewhere in the neighborhood of ten to twelve notebooks, each of which held accounts in diary form of all was being subjected to, along with my then girlfriend. The closest information I have to these notebooks are these early emails. The emails are also of interest because they show me how much I've come to understand since this time, and also shows the information that still remains the truest and most relevant for withstanding the test of time as some of my theories and hypothesis came and went and came again, etc.

This situation with the emails also a slightly humors and bitter ironic twist for me in a kind of karmic/samsaric sense. I remember in the third grade all of the students in my class were asked to  write a letter to a famous person they most admired. I decided to write my letter to William Shatner. As it turns out, after several weeks, many of the students in my class began to receive return letters from the celebrities they had written to, some even receiving autographed official photos. This of course made me extremely excited as I waited in anticipation for my reply from Captain Kirk - with even the possibility that I might receive an autographed photo, as some of the other students in my class received from those they wrote to. But as the weeks turned into months and the months into the end of the school year, no letter was ever received from Mr. Shatner. It broke my heart. And of course the irony here is that all of these years later, after having traumatic alien abduction and contact related experiences, when I send out emails in the hope of securing some support from others in this community that claim to have had similar experiences, I receive no replies. Well, to be truthful, I shouldn't say no, replies - just a few. And one of the first came from James Bartley. So thank you.

Anyway, the emails follow. As in most of what I post even now, keep in mind that these emails were written under time constraints, pressure and a healthy does of fear for all of it being so new to me, so please keep this in mind if/when the emails loose coherence or are poorly written for the circumstance under which I was forced to write them. Also, as I review the emails now, I see that with a few exceptions I generally mailed the same couple of emails once I was certain I had gotten down as much of relevant information as possible into some kind of coherent fashion, and which I hoped at the time did not make me sound like a rambling insane person. By the way, my heart goes out all of the many people over all the many decades who sent out rambling letters that attempted to explain to those they reached out for help to all the inscrutable details of the various types of experiences they had undergone and been subjected to but which all they were greeted with in return were charges of being mentally imbalanced - and in far too many cases over these many decades fates even worse than that. For the truth that exists today existed then, one can even consider Kafka here, or like the post I wrote about August Strindberg, his undergoing archontic interference in the late 1800s, and having been subjected to the same experience my self with an unjust hospitalization that came by way of archontic orchestration and manipulation, with my ex-wife being the archontic chess piece, so to speak, that would see to it that I was illegally incarcerated in a metal hospital for an illness I did not have and never had, but which was used against me through archontic means as way to prevent me further awakening, to destroy my credibility so that anything I had to say would never be believed, and even to keep me locked away indefinitely had such been possible, all of it to ensure I would never become nor remain a threat to the hidden controllers for my ability - which I was yet to understand then - to come forward publicly with information damaging to their control of this simulated world, and to the agenda they seek to impose upon all of humanity in their attempt to strengthen their control over this world.

When I have time I will try to link up what I address in the emails with later posts I made in an attempt to address the experience and/or knowledge I was attempting to make sense of.and find answers to.

I don't include the actual email to the below listed individuals because in many cases I reused the same emails posted below. Some of the recipients I emailed include Robert Stanley - unicusmagazine.com; David Jacbos - ufoabductions.com; Wayne Bush - trickedbythelight.com; Ines Radman - wearelightbeings.wordpress.com; Cobra - prepareforchange.net; Gillian Grannum - shiftfrequency.com; cufos.org

To Be Continued!

The emails follow:
-------------------------------------------------------
Email to Paul Levy at Awaken in the Dream
Oct 22, 2016 at 8:46 PM

Dear Paul,

You might find what I have to say of personal interest, due to the eye-worm that I cannot explain, and have, after stumbling across wetiko, only to make some sort of association.

I'm an American expat, living in Hanoi, Vietnam. About one year ago, 10/31/15, I had my first contact/abudction experience with archontic entities. It remains an ongoing experience, in that I'm still in contact with these entities, who have made me fully aware of the Hyperdimensional Matrix Control System, and the "game," as it has been applied to my my life, and also that of my girlfriend. In my case, I seem to be caught in some state of half-way Kundalini, not knowing if I should raise it, lower it, or ignore it, and this follows on the astral projection abilities I've inherited post-abduction. As a kind of short hand, I have numerous entities attached, and pulling me in all directions, along with body possession, ear hum, split-brain effects, and all the rest that goes along with such experiences. I also have two shadow entities attached to the right and left side of my head, astrally. I suppose this is somehow related to Kundalini, or, more likely, to these negative entities hijacking and diverting my Kundalini energy. In contrast, my girlfriend, claims no memory of our shared experience, over the past year, but shows all the signs of being under full archontic control. This is basically where everything stand with me at present. I've spent hundreds of hours trying to remove these entities, pull cords, clear chakras, and I feel that I've only made my situation worse by doing so. Aside from this,I've been through numerous situations, both real-world (that is MCS) and under abduction situations, which I'm only now beginning to write about, nearly a year after my first contact with these entities.

In any case, in writing about my ongoing experience, I'm looking to share what I know and learned thus far, as a result of my awakening, and I'm looking to share this with others who are experiecning similiar awakeings/contact/abductions. My circumstances are quite difficult, in that, until my post-contact experience, I didn't realize that the archontic interference in my life dates back about a decade, if not to childhood, and has played a large role in destroing my marriage and family, as well as playing a role in engineering me into my present situation, that being a near destitute writer, in contact with, and under the influence of archontic entites, and trying to find the right way to manage, not only my life, but also a  love-bite relationship (my second, following the breakup of my marriage) without my losing this relationship and the girl I love. 

In any case, because I believe my own ongoing experience and insights in dealing with these archontic entities (shadows, cords, etc that I cannot clear), along with my experieneces in the real-world, the matrix veil lifited, will be of value to you, in your own work, I invite you to visit my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Invisible-Prison-The-False-Matrix-Archon-and-the-Negative-Alien-Agenda-566377710229384/

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Thomas Urso

P.S. If you find what I have to say convincing, please forward my email or website to others in the community, because my girlfriend and I are in desperarte need of help from those who know and understand what is that we are going through. When I say I am in conatct with these entities, I mean FULL contact, 24/7 (and I don't mean voices in the head, or anything else that would be on the spectrum of mental illness.) Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email to Robert Stanley www.unicusmagazine.com
Oct 19, 2016 at 12:27 PM
Dear Robert,

I'm re-reading some of your articles. You are 100% right in all you say, before Icke and others. I will tell you a few things that I haven't told anyone yet, and haven't revealled on FB.
I can see the skyfish you talk about on your page. Following what was an abduction experience with these entities, that involved, in part, sections from the Gospel of Thomas, I was given – and I would say installed – an ability in astral projection by these entities, and which I equate to what Castaneda called the foreign installation. In addition to my ability to see these skyfish, somehow, my ability in astral projection extends to the physical world, the sky, mostly. What I mean by this, is that I can lock on to these skyfish with my eyes (I’ve never tried to count them all, they are almost translucent, but I believe there are three. I no longer have the ability, but for a about a four month period, I was able to view everything seen in astral projection in the sky too, and could manipulate, these skyfish, and what I would best describe as “vehicles.” It is tremendously difficult for me to give you a full account of all this now, since I haven’t been able to do so for myself yet.

This is going to sound crazy, but I assure you it is absolutely true and, perhaps, it accords with knowledge or information you are aware of. In addition to my ability to see these skyfish, I can see in my right eye what appears to be a translucent worm, about a half-inch long, though it is curled in various ways; it has five eyes, reminiscent, I suppose, of hermit crab. In the first months after my first contact with these archontic entities, I believe the worms were either two or three. I believe that the worm I just mentioned is a merging of two of these worms. The strange thing about my seeing this worm is that I don’t believe it is physically in my eye, strange as that may sound. Somehow it seems to be in the layer between my normal sight and that of whatever is responsible for producing astral projection – and I take astral projection to be a kind of technology, not some innate ability of the human mind, though I may be wrong.

In regard to my destitution, it is a situation that has been engineered by these entities. That is, it is something being held over my head, for many reasons, which I won’t go into; but one reason is to keep someone like me quiet and isolated, with only my love-bite relationship, which they orchestrated, as my lifeline – and my girlfriend is fully possessed, no longer the same person, and, these entities seem to find great joy in using her against me, in love-bite fashion, knowing full-well that I understand exactly what is going on, and she (claiming no memory) in full greed mode, thinking me a useless crazy person.  

Lastly, though I have so much to share, I have been shown just how extensive the level of control these entities have over our entire population. It is demonstrated to me everyday, and it is hard sometimes to imagine that any of this could be real – but it is. For that reason, it should explain to you why I’m destitute, because the level of control these archon possess is mind-boggling, and it seems a simple task for them insert themselves into interview and hiring situation and turn the table through archontic interference. I could not tell anyone this and expect them to believe me, but you seem to understand how these things work, same as I do, so I assume you will understand. And this doesn’t even deal with the situations of violence and threatened violence that I’ve had to deal with, over the past year, since first coming into contact – consciously – with these entities; though they have been operating in my life for at least the past decade, unbeknownst to me, until I realized it in hindsight.

In any case, perhaps you might have a few “special” questions you could pose to me, kind of a way to verify if I’m really telling the truth, something that only one who truly was in contact, and understood how these archontic entities work, would know? Or perhaps the few things I’ve just mentioned will speak for themselves.

I look forward to hearing your comments.

Regards,
Thomas
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email to Steve Richards of www.holographickinetics.com
Oct 15, 2016 at 1:41 PM

Dear Steve,

I ran across your website through my reading of Michelle Walling's article, Hpyerdimensional Manipulation and Anchoring a Higher Frequency.

I'm an American expat living in Hanoi, Vietnam. About one year ago, 10/31/15, I had my first contact/abudction experience with archontic entities. It remains an ongoing experience, in that I'm still in contact with these entities, who have made me fully aware of the Hyperdimensional Matrix Control System, and the "game," as it applies to my life, and also that of my girlfriend. In my case, I seem to be caught in some state of half-way Kundalini, not knowing if I should raise it, lower it, or ignore all of the astral projection abilities I've inherited since my first abduction. As a kind of short hand, I have numerous entities attached, and pulling me in all directions, along with body possession, ear hum, split-brain effects, and all the rest that goes along with such experiences. I also have to shadow entities attached to the right and left of me, astrally. I suppose this is somehow related to Kundalini, or, more likely, that thest negative entities have hijacked or otherwise have diverted my Kundalini energy. In contrast, my girlfriend, claims no memory of the experience, shows all signs of being under full archontic control. And that is basically where everything stand with me at present. I've spent hundreds of hours trying to remove these entities, pull cords, clear chakras, and I feel that I've only made my situation worse by doing so.

In any case, I'm only now beginning to write about my experience, so that I can share what I know with others who are experiecning similiar awakeings/contact/abductions. My circumstances are quite difficult, in that, until my post-contact experience, I didn't realize that the archontic interference in my life dates back about a decade, if not to childhood, and it has played a large role in destroing my marriage and family, and played a large role in engineering me into my present situation, that being a near destitute writer, under the influence of archontic entites, and trying to find the right way to manage a love-bite relationship (the second, after my marriage), without losing this relationship.

In any case, because I believe my own ongoing experience and insights in dealing with these archontic entities (shadows, cords, etc that I cannot clear) will be of value to you, in your own work, I invite you to visit my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Invisible-Prison-The-False-Matrix-Archon-and-the-Negative-Alien-Agenda-566377710229384/

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Thomas Urso


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email to Michelle Walling of howtoexisthematrix.com - and who was kind enough to reply to my initial email.
Oct 15, 2016 at 2:13 PM
Dear Michelle,

I've read several of your articles, including Hyperdimensional Manipulation and Anchoring a Higher Frequencey, and The Unmasking of An Archon, and they are all on target in regard to my own experience with archontic entities and the Matrix Control System. Though, I do not believe that starving these parasitic entities, as you mention at the end of the Unmasking article, is effective at all.
I'm an American expat, living in Hanoi, Vietnam. About one year ago, 10/31/15, I had my first contact/abudction experience with archontic entities. It remains an ongoing experience, in that I'm still in contact with these entities, who have made me fully aware of the Hyperdimensional Matrix Control System, and the "game," as it has been applied to my my life, and also that of my girlfriend. In my case, I seem to be caught in some state of half-way Kundalini, not knowing if I should raise it, lower it, or ignore it, and this follows on the astral projection abilities I've inherited post-abduction. As a kind of short hand, I have numerous entities attached, and pulling me in all directions, along with body possession, ear hum, split-brain effects, and all the rest that goes along with such experiences. I also have two shadow entities attached to the right and left side of my head, astrally. I suppose this is somehow related to Kundalini, or, more likely, to these negative entities hijacking and diverting my Kundalini energy. In contrast, my girlfriend, claims no memory of our shared experience, over the past year, but shows all the signs of being under full archontic control. This is basically where everything stand with me at present. I've spent hundreds of hours trying to remove these entities, pull cords, clear chakras, and I feel that I've only made my situation worse by doing so. Aside from this,I've been through numerous situations, both real-world (that is MCS) and under abduction situations, which I'm only now beginning to write about, nearly a year after my first contact with these entities.

In any case, in writing about my ongoing experience, I'm looking to share what I know and learned thus far, as a result of my awakening, and I'm looking to share this with others who are experiecning similiar awakeings/contact/abductions. My circumstances are quite difficult, in that, until my post-contact experience, I didn't realize that the archontic interference in my life dates back about a decade, if not to childhood, and has played a large role in destroing my marriage and family, as well as playing a role in engineering me into my present situation, that being a near destitute writer, in contact with, and under the influence of archontic entites, and trying to find the right way to manage, not only my life, but also love-bite relationship (my second, following the breakup of my marriage) without my losing this relationship and the girl I love. 

In any case, because I believe my own ongoing experience and insights in dealing with these archontic entities (shadows, cords, etc that I cannot clear), along with my experieneces in the real-world, the matrix veil lifited, will be of value to you, in your own work, I invite you to visit my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Invisible-Prison-The-False-Matrix-Archon-and-the-Negative-Alien-Agenda-566377710229384/

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Thomas Urso


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email to Sethikus Boza

NEED DATE SENT

Dear Sethikus,

I've found a bit of extra fight through listening to your interviews on youtube. I'm a 47 year old American (and metal head) living in Hanoi, Vietnam. I'm a targeted awakened individual, and have been under full-on 24/7 archontic attack since 10/31/15. These mother-fuckers have been relentless in their attacks against me, both in "reality" through the behavior of other spiritless people (i.e. gang stalking displays) and on the astral plane, an ability that I walk around with, awake and asleep, since it's "installation," following my first abduction experience with these predatory parasitic fucking entities. Througharchontic interference, and a long term love bite relationship with a Vietnamese girl, who is know fully possessed by these entities (in comparsion to my partial hosting of these mother-fuckers, who work in a team, and who I'm in full-on contact with, through the outside environment, thought-forms, synchronicities, and much of the shit that comes out of my gf's mouth) and my only life-line and support network as an isolated individual (last of my family died just prior to my awakening) who has been archontically fucked with to the point of my being barred from any steady teaching work (meaning, I got jobs and lose jobs with regularity, all in an archontic game to fuck with me and keep at the poverty line, and preventing me from speaking my truth to the wider world.)

In hindsight, my contact with the entities go back just over a decade, and the failure of my marriage, to a woman I was with for over 18 years, also a love-bite (recognized only in hindsight), and the loss of my son - who was born with the use of donor eggs (my sperm and, I would say now, seeing things for what they are, to a female donor chosen by these entitites through my wife, who was fully possessed at the time).

Anway, I'm just trying to give you as much detail as quickly as possible, and I know you will understand the truth from what I'm saying. I'm reaching out simply because I need to get my story out their to the world, and I need some support from the community (I don't mean money, though that would help too) before the fucking things destroy me. As it stands, I'm about to be thrown out of the hostile where I live... In any case, I'm limited in what I can share with others because I have no phone, computer, etc, and I'm forced to work on a public computer, have no money to create a website, and all the rest that goes along with it. This leaves me with only a FB page that is less than ideal for talking about my 400+ days of full-on awakening, archontic communication and attack.

I've been through what I would call something closer to psy spying than milab. I've fallen from a four story building, following my contact with these entities, and walked out of the hospital hours later, no head injury, internal injury, no drugs, under my own power, after having woken up with my legs paralyzed. Crazy fucking shit man, but the real deal. And it is only the smallest tip of the iceburg of my fucking experiences. Also, for about three months period, both my gf and I went through what I would call full-on MK-Ultra training/conditioning with each of us alternating roles as master/slave. I'll leave these details at this for now, but after read the rest and check out my FB page, you'll know I'm the real mother-fucking deal. Also, check out on my FB page my notes about the relationship/connection between the archon and the arts, music in particular. I think, from what I've heard in your interviews, that if anyone will understand what I'm getting at, it would be you.
Security Check Required

Dude, I need a life-line. I don't mean money. I mean I'm in the shit here for real, and I need to be connected with the community to get my story out before these mother-fuckers run me into the ground. As it is, I'm walking around in what has become a zombie land with nobody to turn to to because there aren't many of us who understand the full implication of what this matrix reality is or what the archon really are.

I'm attaching below some of the other emails I've sent out in attempt to link-up with the awakened community, a life-line, if you will, for someone who really has a major experience to share with everyone who needs to hear what I've experienced, learned, suffered, and continue to go through with these parastic misery inducing mother-fuckers.

Other emails I've sent to a few in the community follow:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email sent to Tom Montalk at montalk.net
Oct 17, 2016 at 3:36 PM
Dear Tom,

I've found your website very imormative and, above all, true.
I'm an American expat, living in Hanoi, Vietnam. About one year ago, 10/31/15, I had my first contact/abudction experience with archontic entities. It remains an ongoing experience, in that I'm still in contact with these entities, who have made me fully aware of the Hyperdimensional Matrix Control System, and the "game," as it has been applied to my my life, and also that of my girlfriend. In my case, I seem to be caught in some state of half-way Kundalini, not knowing if I should raise it, lower it, or ignore it, and this follows on the astral projection abilities I've inherited post-abduction. As a kind of short hand, I have numerous entities attached, and pulling me in all directions, along with body possession, ear hum, split-brain effects, and all the rest that goes along with such experiences. I also have two shadow entities attached to the right and left side of my head, astrally. I suppose this is somehow related to Kundalini, or, more likely, to these negative entities hijacking and diverting my Kundalini energy. In contrast, my girlfriend, claims no memory of our shared experience, over the past year, but shows all the signs of being under full archontic control. This is basically where everything stand with me at present. I've spent hundreds of hours trying to remove these entities, pull cords, clear chakras, and I feel that I've only made my situation worse by doing so. Aside from this,I've been through numerous situations, both real-world (that is MCS) and under abduction situations, which I'm only now beginning to write about, nearly a year after my first contact with these entities.

In any case, in writing about my ongoing experience, I'm looking to share what I know and learned thus far, as a result of my awakening, and I'm looking to share this with others who are experiecning similiar awakeings/contact/abductions. My circumstances are quite difficult, in that, until my post-contact experience, I didn't realize that the archontic interference in my life dates back about a decade, if not to childhood, and has played a large role in destroing my marriage and family, as well as playing a role in engineering me into my present situation, that being a near destitute writer, in contact with, and under the influence of archontic entites, and trying to find the right way to manage, not only my life, but also a  love-bite relationship (my second, following the breakup of my marriage) without my losing this relationship and the girl I love. 

In any case, because I believe my own ongoing experience and insights in dealing with these archontic entities (shadows, cords, etc that I cannot clear), along with my experieneces in the real-world, the matrix veil lifited, will be of value to you, in your own work, I invite you to visit my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Invisible-Prison-The-False-Matrix-Archon-and-the-Negative-Alien-Agenda-566377710229384/

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Thomas Urso

P.S. If you find what I have to say convincing, please forward my email or website to others in the community, because my girlfriend and I are in desperarte need of help from those who know and understand what is that we are going through. When I say I am in conatct with these entities, I mean FULL contact, 24/7 (and I don't mean voices in the head, or anything else that would be on the spectrum of mental illness.) Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email to Jan C. Harzan - mufon.com. This was a follow up email I sent in response to a reply I had received, but no return response was ever received.
Oct 25, 2016 at 10:32 PM

Hello,
Thank you for the email. You are correct about the electricity, it is something I had figured out long ago. You are also right about their feeding on negative emotional energy too. My girlfriend and I are in a love-bite, she being fully "possessed" at this point, me hosted. However, whatever they are - and I do believe them to be archon, they are organized, they have an agenda, and the level of control they have over our world is quite substantial. It is my belief that all UFO/abduction/entity/love-bite cases we here of originate with these archontic entities. By this, I mean that in order to hide their true nature of their existence and the level of control they have over our world, that they seek to create these experiences for individuals, like myself, and all the others, with the intention that we will create around them various obfusicating myths. In my year dealing with these entities – consciously – I have gone through everything from MK-ULTRA scenarios to MILLAB, cloning, gangstalking, and a great deal more, more than I could every explain in an email. In addition, only in hindsight, once they revealed themselves to me, I came to realize that they had been operating in the background of my life for nearly a decade, destroying a vary long marriage – and causing me to lose my son, born using the donor egg process, my sperm and a donor’s eggs – something my wife, in her late 40s at the time, insisted on, before she became possessed too, so to speak. I don’t think I need to suggest the possible implications behind my son being born to a donor, using my sperm, when I have been targeted by these entities. It just so happens that the donor my wife and I chose in the end was suddenly not available. We had to select a new replacement donor.

Lastly, in my year-long contact with these entities, they have shown me more than enough to believe that we actually do live in some kind of computer generated simulation. As much as I try to deny it, I can’t. Also, my situation in many ways mirrors all that P.K. Dick wrote about in his Exegesis, recounting his experiences. He, too, was dealing with archontic entities, but I don’t think they ever revealed themselves to him at the level these entities have revealed themselves to me.

I will leave at this, so as not to bog you down in an email. My FB covers some of what I’ve so far experienced, but not even close to the whole story. I’m reluctant to even reveal everything I’ve experienced in my contact with these entities, because I think most people would never believe me – though I know some will. As for the destruction of my marriage (in hindsight, also a love-bite), I posted a story on my FB page called a Job For the Digital Age. This recounts my experience with these entities and the break-up of my marriage, loss of my son, and my loss of everything – but the story was written before I knew the cause for all the strange happenings was do to the interference of these archontic entities.

My story is the real deal. I think, not only should the UFO and abduction community hear what I have to say, but I think the world would be wise to listen too.
Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Thomas  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the World of an AI Insurgent: the Simulated Reality Matrix (SRM) and the Artificial-Sentient Intelligence - Archon - that Control it

Matrix Simulation - How Many "Real" People Actually Exist in this "World'?

Archon, Gangstalking, Electronic Harassment and Suicide: a Perspective From a Warrior in the Trenches: Life in the Simulated Reality Matrix

The Archon - Love Bite Connection: Life in the Simulated Reality Matrix

Matrix Simulation - The Etheric Archon Grid

Archon Possession is Real: Life in the Simulated Reality Matrix (SRM)

On Being Homeless through Archontic Enforcement in the Simulated Reality Matrix

Diary Entries - Life in the Simulated Reality Matrix

Archon Programming & Control Methodologies - Bullbating - Life in the Simulated Reality Matrix

My Notes On Possible Pineal Gland – Kundalini – Love Bite Connection in Twin Flame Relationships: Life in the Simulated Reality Matrix (SRM)