Current Status - Demiurge/Archon Imposed - And If You Don't Believe It, You're the One that is Crazy

Disclaime

I don't have time enough to do more than re-post what I posted on FB below. Understand it to be the truth of this simulation operates, meaning understand and seriously look at your own "life" in this simulation - and the people surrounding you - and do so knowing that you are not only being watched, but that everything you think, everything you have ever thought is known by the intelligence, the entities that control this simulation - and they don't give a fuck about you and me.

I do my part, I fight these assholes and never back down. But when they do to me what they did these past couple of days - and they've done it many, many times, this time to retaliate against the information I've shared over the course of the past couple of weeks - there is no recourse for me to fall back on to stay afloat. That's when they start to bombard me to do as they say and they will improve my situation, that is when they offer the Faustian Bargain that will make all my troubles go away. That is when they try to get me to betray humanity.

The post speaks for itself. What can you do about it for me? Probably nothing. But someone somewhere in the world - other than me alone - needs to wake up and see the danger against humanity that exists, and more importantly the danger against those like myself who speak up about it and do our best to fight against it - needs to start doing something to change things. A real, heavily funded, base means of support or base of operations needs to be setup where those of us who are truly awake and not cowards clinging on to fake lives are willing to do something to take on this simulation and the entities behind it. This experiment where we are the tests subjects is more accurate.

My original post follows:

No money for 2 1/2 days, no food for 2 1/2 days. If it weren't for a water fountain in park I wouldn't have water today. And this internet cafe I where I do my work from looks to be closing.
This is not the bad part. The bad part is that the demiurge - or whatever we deem to call the shitty psychopathic intelligence behind this simulation - is not only the cause, its arrogance is so out of control that it likes to make sure that I know that it and nothing else is the cause. Something I know is hard for the average awakened individuals to understand.

The point is that if people don't stop pretending that the lives they are living are real and instead start to do something to figure out how it is that we - collectively - are going to do something about this entity and its cell of lesser managing and monitoring entities, you too are going to suddenly find yourself in situations where you know the demiurge is your master, and the life you thought you were once leading is going to become a quick and distant memory of something that never was.
The way to start is to start helping individuals like myself who have been taking on the demiurge and these lesser entities from the first day of ever encountering them, who not afraid of them, not willing to capitulate to their demands to sell out in ways that sell you out, and who to some degree understand just how fucked this intelligence is, how much it hates real human beings, and how it operates through our world and through individuals in it.

Does this all sound crazy to you? If it does, you'd better fast wake up.
If there was in place a support network setup up by those who are truly awakened, who know the true seriousness of the situation that humanity faces under the hateful wrath of the entity, and who are not cowards, those of us who fight these entities directly would not be able to kept down as we are through the way the "system" and economics have intentionally been setup in order to keep people slaves who cannot live unless allowed the "privilege" to do so by the entities that control this world, and who reward who serves them, punish those that threaten them, and ignore anyone else that doesn't pose a threat to them.
Two days away - that is, on the streets - from this icafe where I always work from and when I walk in today to do this post - on money I don't have - the place is half in the process of being gutted and closed. That means my little base of operations where I've spent my nights off the streets writing my posts, listening to your podcasts and other forms of information, and trying my best to fight and survive is being shut down. I see things shut down like this all the time - so have you. Here one day, gone the next. When you wake up to see this is a simulation you come to understand what such really means. It should also make you understand why a real support network and base of operations needs to be setup for those of us who oppose the demiure and this slavery simulation that imprisons us. If you think I'm crazy then you're ignorant. And in the future the lives of individuals like me will be on your heads for your having done nothing when you could have done something - not just for me, but for yourself, for everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the World of an AI Insurgent: the Simulated Reality Matrix (SRM) and the Artificial-Sentient Intelligence - Archon - that Control it

Matrix Simulation - How Many "Real" People Actually Exist in this "World'?

Archon, Gangstalking, Electronic Harassment and Suicide: a Perspective From a Warrior in the Trenches: Life in the Simulated Reality Matrix

The Archon - Love Bite Connection: Life in the Simulated Reality Matrix

Matrix Simulation - The Etheric Archon Grid

Archon Possession is Real: Life in the Simulated Reality Matrix (SRM)

On Being Homeless through Archontic Enforcement in the Simulated Reality Matrix

Diary Entries - Life in the Simulated Reality Matrix

Archon Programming & Control Methodologies - Bullbating - Life in the Simulated Reality Matrix

A Very Sad Truth About the World We Live In